Thursday 12 January 2012

Holding a camera: Is the right way wrong?


It is funny that James should have found it funny, but, he was, of course 100% right (James was referring to the photos I published in the post Shoot to CLIL. As I told him in my immediate tweetback, the lanyard was actually on the camera taking the photo of "the right way". Just like him, I always use a lanyard: for a small camera, I twist it around my wrist, and for a bigger camera, I have it around my neck. The lanyard is not only to avoid dropping the camera, but to add stability, even if it's only psychological. So, here it is, then, the right right way, with the cameras the other way around! :-) Thanks, James!


2 comments:

  1. Chiew!
    I found the pictures helpful - I've never held a camera like that!
    Thanks!
    I also use a lanyard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it helps, Naomi! Looking forward to seeing more of your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.